2012年8月20日 星期一

Warm and Hearty

Technology changes human life style. Some people were addicted to play the new products including me. We tried to find the new and fresh things under Sun. However, I found I became one of Ants in the Technology. We could not help but live there to admit the serious changes. It just likes the life. No one can tell you how to live but only one can decide to live what kind of life by oneself. However, when getting older, one might regret having done the stupid things before.

One of my friends told me whether we could meet at least one day in a month. She said she enjoyed chatting with me, might be I was born in a warm family and I'm full of positive, warm and hearty feel. I think of her saying. Yes, sometimes, I doubt whether over-optimism would effect my judgment and creativity. No matter what it is. Now, I feel happy because I don't have to follow other's words and smoke news. Life has given me a clear guide to lead me to a warm and hearty road.

沒有留言:

張貼留言